I first met Sary and Adam last year at Sary’s sister’s wedding. We always consider it such an honor when a family asks us back a second (and third…) time. It is the biggest form of flattery there is! Sary and Adam’s wedding also happened to be at The Quechee Club in Quechee Vermont. For anyone who knows Mike, they know his parents place in Bradford (the town over from Quechee) is his happy place, so any wedding that brings us to that area makes him very, very cheery. The area is absolutely gorgeous and we were fortunate to have use of Sary’s parent’s home for the first look and some formals. What was so special is it is a place Sary grew up going to, so to have her wedding photos here was a little extra sentimental. I always love the little windows into a families past and traditions we get. I heard stories of Sary and her siblings climbing around the apple tree we were taking photos near and I could almost picture it. Everyone was full of smiles in spite of the few sprinkles Mother Nature threw our way.
Thank you for trusting us to capture such an important day in tour lives!
- Sultans of Swing , Sultans of Swing , http://thesultans.com/
- A to Z Cakes , www.AtoZcakes.com
- MIchelle Boleski, Petals Floral Design, https://weddingflowersvermont.com/
- Meg Simone , Mountain Love Films , https://mountainlovefilms.com/
- Transportation: Grace Limousine,http://www.gracelimo.com/